- Borrow books and videos from our Kish Library or through interlibrary loan. Ask library staff for more information.
- Find information in our online library resources. Not sure how? Ask our librarian, Carol Wubbena. Carol can search our college archives, too.
- Request a Research Instruction workshop or use our embedded librarian service so all your students learn to find credible sources.
- Learn how to get the stable or persistent URLs from library resources to post for your students, or ask us to put them on ereserve.
- Put course materials on reserve or ereserve so your students have easy access to what they need.
- Find or contribute OERs to cut student textbook costs.
- Suggest materials to add to the library collection to support your classes and program accreditation.
- Get your college/library ID card if you are new to Kish.
For information on all of those supports, check the links on the left menu.